Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mr. Sun's 4:00 'o' clock appearance

I am sitting in my cube, which happens to be a corner cube on the 7th floor of the building. So I am surrounded by huge sprawling windows on 2 sides outside my cube. Even though the heating system inside the building is doing its job well and it is warm, you can see how chilly it is outside, especially since I do have a pretty good view of the outside from where I sit.

Suddenly, the sun comes out. For whatever reason, it decides to shine quite brightly, and suddenly, golden rays filter through the expanse of glass, casting a warm glow through the space. Ummm...I can feel the warmth on my face as I turn to look outside. Its been cloudy the whole day, not to mention the near-freezing temperatures, and this sunny break is such a treat.

Ok, that was nice. Now, its back to work, I guess.

No comments: