Finally watched it on Netflix yesterday. Clearly, I am beyond late to this party. But that is how it is these days. In any case, I loved it. Clearly superior script writing and plot. Superb acting by Caprio and gang. Chris Nolan delivers once again, just like he did with Memento and Dark Knight, etc.
Somebody please just answer one question - its obvious (or is it?) that in the end (and here I un-ashamedly throw in a SPOILER ALERT), Cobb is dreaming about finally landing in LA and meeting his kids. But, the question is, is he dreaming it in the 4th level where he is in "limbo" with Saito? I think so.
Disagree? Tell me why....
Somebody please just answer one question - its obvious (or is it?) that in the end (and here I un-ashamedly throw in a SPOILER ALERT), Cobb is dreaming about finally landing in LA and meeting his kids. But, the question is, is he dreaming it in the 4th level where he is in "limbo" with Saito? I think so.
Disagree? Tell me why....
No comments:
Post a Comment