Decidedly unpleasant experience. Even though what I had to get done was nothing major. I just don't like the poking and prodding. Or the sensitivity and pain. Even with the Novocaine. And the anesthetic. :-). Ok, so I am kinda pain intolerant. Well, quite a bit. I got a talking to, that if I had gone more often, it would have been easier. And I was advised to go more often from now on, at least twice a year. That seems like too much, but we'll see. Also, looks like some teeth extraction is in my future. Wisdom teeth at that. Crazy. Wonder how long I can put that off. Four teeth have to go, and I have to be put to sleep for it. And be driven home, and not be able to function properly for an evening. And be in pain for a few days (knowing me, that will be quite unbearable).
Ugh. Who has the time for all that now?
Anyway, shall decide all that later. For now, there's happier things to look forward to. :)
Ugh. Who has the time for all that now?
Anyway, shall decide all that later. For now, there's happier things to look forward to. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment