The skies are so blue...
The breeze ruffles the leaves on the trees
And brings the scent of something wonderful to me
And brings the memory of something wonderful to me
Am tired, and if I could sleep now, it would be so good
If I could dream now, it would be so good
But for now, I cannot, and yet,
In my tiredness, I smile
For the heart, it is happy
And the mind, it is at peace.
The breeze ruffles the leaves on the trees
And brings the scent of something wonderful to me
And brings the memory of something wonderful to me
Am tired, and if I could sleep now, it would be so good
If I could dream now, it would be so good
But for now, I cannot, and yet,
In my tiredness, I smile
For the heart, it is happy
And the mind, it is at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment