As the days roll on by, I pause for a microsecond and reflect:
~ Weekdays are ever so busy, but the weekends these days are even busier. Plans get made days in advance, and the agenda is buzzing in my head already as I begin to wind down my work week. N has an absolute blast on the weekends these days. He's able to enjoy and participate in so many more things. Also making sure that we maximize the last few weeks of good weather. So, its a busy week followed by a full weekend. I really wouldn't want it any other way.
~ I love nothing more than getting down and silly with my little boy. He's just one big goof. And he thrives on us getting goofy and silly with him. There is something so natural, so therapeutic about childhood's innocence.
~ I refuse to give in to negativity. No matter how compelling the argument, or influential the force. :-)
~ You live and you learn. You recognize toxic relationships for exactly that, and you throw them out of your consideration set. Tied inextricably to above point on negativity.
~ I realize that deep, deep down, I still feel the same way. Nothing there has changed. But the thing is, it doesn't have to.
~ It is inherent in me to be a perfectionist, but fairly critical in life is to be able to take the 80/20 approach with some things. Again, you live and you learn.
~ P asked me how I managed to stay on top of every single thing concerning N. I will not miss/forget even a single detail of a million things that go on and need to happen regarding his schedule, etc. I guess its because no matter what else happens, or goes on, I refuse to compromise where N is concerned. That's my job.
~ Missing those I love, and who are not with me. Hope to see them again, and soon.
~ Having a sense of purpose about something is all it takes, really. You realize that your life and time are worth so much.
~ Weekdays are ever so busy, but the weekends these days are even busier. Plans get made days in advance, and the agenda is buzzing in my head already as I begin to wind down my work week. N has an absolute blast on the weekends these days. He's able to enjoy and participate in so many more things. Also making sure that we maximize the last few weeks of good weather. So, its a busy week followed by a full weekend. I really wouldn't want it any other way.
~ I love nothing more than getting down and silly with my little boy. He's just one big goof. And he thrives on us getting goofy and silly with him. There is something so natural, so therapeutic about childhood's innocence.
~ I refuse to give in to negativity. No matter how compelling the argument, or influential the force. :-)
~ You live and you learn. You recognize toxic relationships for exactly that, and you throw them out of your consideration set. Tied inextricably to above point on negativity.
~ I realize that deep, deep down, I still feel the same way. Nothing there has changed. But the thing is, it doesn't have to.
~ It is inherent in me to be a perfectionist, but fairly critical in life is to be able to take the 80/20 approach with some things. Again, you live and you learn.
~ P asked me how I managed to stay on top of every single thing concerning N. I will not miss/forget even a single detail of a million things that go on and need to happen regarding his schedule, etc. I guess its because no matter what else happens, or goes on, I refuse to compromise where N is concerned. That's my job.
~ Missing those I love, and who are not with me. Hope to see them again, and soon.
~ Having a sense of purpose about something is all it takes, really. You realize that your life and time are worth so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment