~ the most effective use of the time you are willing and able to spend on the elliptical machine is to do interval training. Get your heart rate to go really high for five minutes, followed by a lower (but still higher than normal) rate for five minutes, and so on, until the muscles in your thighs reach their pain threshold.
~ Katy Perry is the most annoying singer/performer that I have ever come across.
~ Everyday N is learning new grammatical constructs, both in English and Kannada. He still has an adorable baby lisp. He makes the cutest of grammatical mistakes while putting his sentences together. I feel I should correct him, but its so cute and funny to hear him that way, and I know that oh, so soon, he will learn to say it the right way, and this baby stuff will be a thing of the past, that I don't want to correct him...:)
~ Mildest winter I have seen in this place in all these years. Not complaining.
~ Once in a long while, making a new friend could be a really nice thing.
~ Been feeling nostalgic of very specific things about home sometimes these days. Certain smells and certain tastes, for instance.
~ I have this vision of lying on a beach. Soaking up the sun. Driving miles and miles along the coast. Gazing over the blue, blue waters. Soon. :-)
~ Katy Perry is the most annoying singer/performer that I have ever come across.
~ Everyday N is learning new grammatical constructs, both in English and Kannada. He still has an adorable baby lisp. He makes the cutest of grammatical mistakes while putting his sentences together. I feel I should correct him, but its so cute and funny to hear him that way, and I know that oh, so soon, he will learn to say it the right way, and this baby stuff will be a thing of the past, that I don't want to correct him...:)
~ Mildest winter I have seen in this place in all these years. Not complaining.
~ Once in a long while, making a new friend could be a really nice thing.
~ Been feeling nostalgic of very specific things about home sometimes these days. Certain smells and certain tastes, for instance.
~ I have this vision of lying on a beach. Soaking up the sun. Driving miles and miles along the coast. Gazing over the blue, blue waters. Soon. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment