Can you believe its the last day of January? A whole month in 2011 has already passed. Where has the time gone? Comes Monday...and before you know it Friday is here, and the weekend is even more jam-packed, and then its Monday all over again.
I look outside the window and see all the snow from last week's storm. Another month and we should start stepping out of this winter. Can't wait.
N is delighting us with his chatter these days. I spilt a couple of drops of his cereal this morning during breakfast and he looks at me and says "Chair-pool Mamma, chair-pool" ("Careful, Mamma, careful" - these days I am constantly telling him to be careful when he's monkeying around)!
:-D
I look outside the window and see all the snow from last week's storm. Another month and we should start stepping out of this winter. Can't wait.
N is delighting us with his chatter these days. I spilt a couple of drops of his cereal this morning during breakfast and he looks at me and says "Chair-pool Mamma, chair-pool" ("Careful, Mamma, careful" - these days I am constantly telling him to be careful when he's monkeying around)!
:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment