You are tall, fair and handsome. Your eyes are the biggest ones I've ever seen. Your smile lights up the universe. You are smart and funny and intelligent and goofy. Your appetite for fun is limitless. You are sensitive and sometimes shy. You are innocent. You love people and attach yourself to their hearts. Your mind is exploring the world, and it fascinates me to see it work. You are figuring things out fast. You are learning two languages at once. You are polite with strangers. You are patient with your friends. When you give me a hug or a kiss, I feel such incredible joy that I cannot believe it. You are tall, fair and handsome. When I put my face against yours, and feel your soft skin against mine, I feel peace. Sometimes, you drive me up the wall, but you make me forget that in a second. Your eyes are so huge and magnetic, I wonder how I will keep the girls away from you in a few years!
You are tall, fair and handsome. And you are mine......
....at least, until you walk out that door one day, to your own world, to your own life, to your own new beginnings. You will break my heart when you do that, but you will leave a part of you with me always.
And that will be with me forever.
You are tall, fair and handsome. And you are mine......
....at least, until you walk out that door one day, to your own world, to your own life, to your own new beginnings. You will break my heart when you do that, but you will leave a part of you with me always.
And that will be with me forever.
4 comments:
super nice
Thanks!
Awwe choo cheweet! Loved this one.
Thanks Meets!
Post a Comment