Packing in solidly productive days these days. And the best part is its completely balanced. Definitely feels good, and rewarding. My to-do lists are getting checked off. I wake up in the morning with a sense of intent, sense of purpose. And at the end of a really long day, I reflect that much has gotten accomplished. Much to my satisfaction. Do not under-estimate the effort though. It takes a lot of careful planning, and especially careful planning to make sure that the balance remains - between work, and home and N and friends and family and yes - me. Yes, planning and teamwork. And yoga. And the sound of sweet, innocent, pure and unadultrated laughter for inspiration. Only way to make it work....
Goals for 2011? Yes, I do have some of them mapped out. Trying to phase them out. Seems to be working so far. Let's see what happens by and by.
There really is no better feeling than being productive, in good ways. Makes the exhaustion completely worth it.
Goals for 2011? Yes, I do have some of them mapped out. Trying to phase them out. Seems to be working so far. Let's see what happens by and by.
There really is no better feeling than being productive, in good ways. Makes the exhaustion completely worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment