Really thought my student days were way way in the past. Indeed, its been 5 years since I gave my last major exam. Until last week. For four days I sat through an intensive class, from 8 AM to 6 PM, and then back home. Played with N for a bit, followed by his dinner, bath and bed time. Then homework and practice tests for about an hour and half. Then crashed into bed to get as much rest as possible before repeating it all over again the next day. Fair to say I was fairly strung out towards the end. However, I was as prepared as I could be on the morning of the 5th day, and, yes, I passed! Got the certification, very happy to say!!
Been meaning to do this for a while, and it had taken a backseat due to more pressing priorities. This time, though - I set the goal. Decided to just go for it. Got the time off from work, got COF to pay the pretty hefty fee, and found the will power to commit to doing it.
But the most important and amazing thing that made it even possible was P and N's co-operation, support and collaboration. I am one lucky, lucky gal. For sure.
Been meaning to do this for a while, and it had taken a backseat due to more pressing priorities. This time, though - I set the goal. Decided to just go for it. Got the time off from work, got COF to pay the pretty hefty fee, and found the will power to commit to doing it.
But the most important and amazing thing that made it even possible was P and N's co-operation, support and collaboration. I am one lucky, lucky gal. For sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment