If you want to do something - just do it. That's it. Just go ahead and do it. The time for excuses is over. The need for over-analyses is done with. The same old fears and doubts must be thwarted. The habit of procrastination must be crushed. Once and for all.
I have applied this to three things starting beginning of this year. And all three have worked out great. I need to continue to focus, continue to invest to see that it comes through. Beginning is only half the battle. But I have begun. And that's the important part.
So, if you've been wanting to do something, and you wanted it really bad - just push yourself and go do it. You might just be surprised by how well it goes.
I have applied this to three things starting beginning of this year. And all three have worked out great. I need to continue to focus, continue to invest to see that it comes through. Beginning is only half the battle. But I have begun. And that's the important part.
So, if you've been wanting to do something, and you wanted it really bad - just push yourself and go do it. You might just be surprised by how well it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment