My mind is in over-drive. Absolutely abuzz - with to-do lists, doctor appointments, tons of things at work, making and ticking off from the travel list, and yes, countdown of days....couple of weeks now before the big trip.
Days and nights seem to overlap, blend into one, as I plan furiously. I'll admit. I'm a planner and a worry wart. But being prepared is more than half the battle, I believe.
I am managing to keep all my yoga appointments and classes, though. Feels awesome. So far, the year is on track. Things at work are getting interesting. JM leaving was a big blow. Lets see what happens by and by.
Waiting to see G and R together :)
Days and nights seem to overlap, blend into one, as I plan furiously. I'll admit. I'm a planner and a worry wart. But being prepared is more than half the battle, I believe.
I am managing to keep all my yoga appointments and classes, though. Feels awesome. So far, the year is on track. Things at work are getting interesting. JM leaving was a big blow. Lets see what happens by and by.
Waiting to see G and R together :)
1 comment:
Oi planner! Are you G&R's wedding planner as well?;-) Can't wait to see you either. Do make a list of fun things to do in Bangy land!
Post a Comment