It certainly was euphoric. Adrenaline pumping. Sweet victory. Joy! We cheered, and so did N!! He jumped and danced and clapped in glee. Happy because happiness surrounded him. He's such a people person :)
Sachin's dream, they said. How true. Also the dream of one billion people. Took me back to 1996 and the quarter finals between India and Pakistan. Only reason I wasnt in the stadium with everyone else was because I had my ISC Physics exam the next day and had to "study". Of course I spent the entire time watching the match on TV. What joy then!
This time though must have been more joyful and crazier (I definitely heard that it was). Wish I had been there.
MSD, the Man - too good!
Sachin's dream, they said. How true. Also the dream of one billion people. Took me back to 1996 and the quarter finals between India and Pakistan. Only reason I wasnt in the stadium with everyone else was because I had my ISC Physics exam the next day and had to "study". Of course I spent the entire time watching the match on TV. What joy then!
This time though must have been more joyful and crazier (I definitely heard that it was). Wish I had been there.
MSD, the Man - too good!
No comments:
Post a Comment