Have asked for that change at work. Let's see what happens. I'm the sort of person that's completely averse to change, of course of the less than positive variety. I usually don't like it at all, and I usually take more than my fair share of time to deal with it. In this case, however, much time has passed, and I feel I am ready for something new. Again, no idea what things I have set in motion by initiating those conversations. And part of me is nervous of the consequences. But I am learning that in life, nothing is gained by sitting around and thinking about stuff. Boy, am I learning. Get out there and do it, if you've been wanting to. That's what I have learnt. Life is just too short. Before you know it, it will have passed you by. Anyway, I digress. The point is, its time for a change. And this time its been up to me to kick it off.
Wishing myself luck for things to come. And they surely will.
Wishing myself luck for things to come. And they surely will.
No comments:
Post a Comment