Sunday, September 04, 2011

home improvement

Engaged in a spate of home improvement projects today.  Took turns with keeping N engaged, while we blasted through a list of things I had kept aside to be done.  Shelves hung, some of my nick knacks have a new home.  Pictures hung up.  Bulletin board for N's art-work.  Pictures moved around.  Big art piece up on the living room wall.  Thinking of painting the fireplace wall.  Will be a nice accent in the room.  Should be easy to do.  P finishing up the tiling project in the basement bathroom.  I absolutely love, love, love decorating my home.  I take pride in the subtle, yet sophisticated (in my humble opinion) taste and theme running through the whole house.  In spite of being toddler friendly.  You just have to be creative and a parent at the same time.  Can totally be done.  Changing things up every now and then keeps the place alive, fresh and feeling like home.  A place you always love coming back to.

No comments: