* The birthday party was fun, fun, fun...they are all babies no more :(
* Work has become oh so busy...a good thing for sure. But wondering what the thresh hold is for stress to set in
* Striving as usual for balance...physically, emotionally and spiritually....good news is that I have made a ton of headway. The journey continues...
* This month I counted many blessings....I am lucky
* My baby is a big boy now. Talks non-stop. The entertainment index has gone through the roof. The things he comes up with are unbelievable. PB said it right when she recently said that boys are hilariously cute at this age. Girls at this age are all cutesy-cutesy. But boys are downright hilarious. The things that come out of a boy's mouth can have you rolling on the floor laughing. It's true. :-D
* Yoga continues to keep me grounded.
* Am pleased with all that I have been able to read recently. Looking for my next book now. Recommendations?
* And finally, my annual favourite statement to make - Fall is in the air. :-)
* Work has become oh so busy...a good thing for sure. But wondering what the thresh hold is for stress to set in
* Striving as usual for balance...physically, emotionally and spiritually....good news is that I have made a ton of headway. The journey continues...
* This month I counted many blessings....I am lucky
* My baby is a big boy now. Talks non-stop. The entertainment index has gone through the roof. The things he comes up with are unbelievable. PB said it right when she recently said that boys are hilariously cute at this age. Girls at this age are all cutesy-cutesy. But boys are downright hilarious. The things that come out of a boy's mouth can have you rolling on the floor laughing. It's true. :-D
* Yoga continues to keep me grounded.
* Am pleased with all that I have been able to read recently. Looking for my next book now. Recommendations?
* And finally, my annual favourite statement to make - Fall is in the air. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment