Today started out just right. Today I got to sleep in for a bit, thanks to P. Today was warmer than yesterday. Today N reminded me again how lucky I am. Today I did my riyaaz. Today I was so productive at work. Today I had a fantastic conversation with my boss's boss, that left me feeling so motivated about my job. Today my yoga filled me with energy and a sense of health and well-being like it always does. Today there was no traffic on the way back home. Today N came running into my arms when I went to pick him up. Today N's teacher told me (again) that he's a really really good boy at school, and that made me oh, so proud. Today N and I went to Trader Joe's and he was most co-operative as I shopped for all the things I needed. Today, after I got out of the store and started walking to my car, and I realized I had two heavy bags and N to carry to the car, and was wondering how I was going to manage the whole thing, a TJ's employee saw that and came out of the store and offered to help me carry my bags to the car (how very courteous and helpful). Today I made some amazingly yummy dinner, which even N lapped up enthusiastically. Today, I'm so happy that the weekend is here. Today, I feel tired, but happy. Today was a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment