Thursday, December 01, 2011

choice

How will you face your fears?
When will you get out of your comfort zone?
Where will you find inspiration?
What will you choose to teach your child?

Every second of every minute of every day, you have a choice.  How will you choose to be deliberate with that choice?

Regrets? Of course, don't we all?  How will you act upon them? 

I think to myself - what did I do today that I don't want to do tomorrow, or ever again?  I have a choice.  To make that resolution here and now.  I think to myself - what do I not have today, that I want so, so badly?  I have a choice.  To do something to move one step closer to trying to achieve that.  Conscious and deliberate choices. 

You don't always have a choice about how things eventually turn out.  Because, let's face it, you don't control the world.  But you do have a choice about how you decide to deal with it.  You can accept that if you choose to, and feel empowered that at least something is in your control.  Or, you can choose not to, and see if a better idea comes along miraculously.

No comments: