It was a beauty. Even as I saw pictures, videos and demos online, as I researched and compared and tried to pick from the umpteen options out there. Was up for a smart phone upgrade, and I spent many hours scouting on the web for design and functionality features, user reviews, etc, etc. Decided to finally become a proud owner of the 4S. The package arrived weeks ahead of schedule, so it was more than a pleasant surprise to greet the Fed Ex guy.
I have to hand it over to Apple. One look at the packaging, I had not even opened the box, and I started to fall in love. The entire box was the size of the phone. I can well imagine Jobs himself obsessing over the look and feel, even of the packaging, the accessories, the everything. I open the cover of the device itself, and it settles into my hand like it was made for me. I charge it, turn it on, and I'm hooked. Have been, since. Yes, this is my new phone, productivity-enhancing device, and all-round feel-good object of choice combined into one super sleek piece of art.
And as for Siri - well, my affair with it is just starting, and in all honesty, I don't know where that is going to end, but hey, think of the many possibilities!!
Ah, Apple. I know now what makes you simply and truly awesome. Muah!
I have to hand it over to Apple. One look at the packaging, I had not even opened the box, and I started to fall in love. The entire box was the size of the phone. I can well imagine Jobs himself obsessing over the look and feel, even of the packaging, the accessories, the everything. I open the cover of the device itself, and it settles into my hand like it was made for me. I charge it, turn it on, and I'm hooked. Have been, since. Yes, this is my new phone, productivity-enhancing device, and all-round feel-good object of choice combined into one super sleek piece of art.
And as for Siri - well, my affair with it is just starting, and in all honesty, I don't know where that is going to end, but hey, think of the many possibilities!!
Ah, Apple. I know now what makes you simply and truly awesome. Muah!
4 comments:
Awesome! :) Congratulations! Now you can also play angry birds :P
@Ranju - :-P
Congratulations. You were never a gadget freak but who knows. Apparently you can now even record your voice on the go. So I know what to expect.
@chatter - yes! please expect!!
Post a Comment