You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
(my comment: Gosh NO, it doesn't!)
You know I dream in color
and do the things I want
(my comment: Yeah!!)
Still harping on this song. I do like it a lot. Here is the Glee version. Also well done. I am not a follower of Glee, but when I am surfing and happen to chance upon it, its not too bad at all. The African American singer is really good BTW. A very strong, yet melodious voice.
Sleeping here alone
(my comment: Gosh NO, it doesn't!)
You know I dream in color
and do the things I want
(my comment: Yeah!!)
Still harping on this song. I do like it a lot. Here is the Glee version. Also well done. I am not a follower of Glee, but when I am surfing and happen to chance upon it, its not too bad at all. The African American singer is really good BTW. A very strong, yet melodious voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment