What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller...
~Kelly Clarkson
Like this one. I like this girl, and think she was one of the few Idol winners with true star potential and has deserved all the limelight. This song is quite upbeat and boosts my mood every time I hear it. Also like the video, and think all the amateur dancers are quite funny. I would totally look like that if I was to star in a music video. Not that I'm planning to. Just saying :))
Stand a little taller...
~Kelly Clarkson
Like this one. I like this girl, and think she was one of the few Idol winners with true star potential and has deserved all the limelight. This song is quite upbeat and boosts my mood every time I hear it. Also like the video, and think all the amateur dancers are quite funny. I would totally look like that if I was to star in a music video. Not that I'm planning to. Just saying :))
No comments:
Post a Comment