been ages since I bothered with this space. Not that there was a lack of things to say. Guess I just felt the need to retreat into myself for a while. Felt the need for silence. In a nutshell - and each of these deserves a separate blog post, without a doubt.
- enjoyed the Olympics. Deeply admired the grit and determination on display of the participants. Recalled the previous games when the same audience (us, Ma and Pa) watched the brilliance that was the Beijing extravaganza, while waiting for the prince to arrive. This time, he added to the count. Four years have simply zipped by.
- Pretty much the only redeeming factor in the last few months has been family. So, so Grateful to have them around. I watch in delight as N twists them around his little finger...and I also realize that they are growing older...
- Its been a year of milestones for the extended family. So many occasions to celebrate. So many people coming together/
- Definitely experiencing the 7 year itch - with my relationship with my job. Experiencing a high level of stress around all the changes that I am contemplating there. However, I have never been more clear on my goals there. So, lets see how it all goes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Finally, life never ceases to amaze. Or explain. Or redeem.
- Sadness brings clarity. There's at least that.
- And finally, its time to move on. There is, as always, much to be done.
- enjoyed the Olympics. Deeply admired the grit and determination on display of the participants. Recalled the previous games when the same audience (us, Ma and Pa) watched the brilliance that was the Beijing extravaganza, while waiting for the prince to arrive. This time, he added to the count. Four years have simply zipped by.
- Pretty much the only redeeming factor in the last few months has been family. So, so Grateful to have them around. I watch in delight as N twists them around his little finger...and I also realize that they are growing older...
- Its been a year of milestones for the extended family. So many occasions to celebrate. So many people coming together/
- Definitely experiencing the 7 year itch - with my relationship with my job. Experiencing a high level of stress around all the changes that I am contemplating there. However, I have never been more clear on my goals there. So, lets see how it all goes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Finally, life never ceases to amaze. Or explain. Or redeem.
- Sadness brings clarity. There's at least that.
- And finally, its time to move on. There is, as always, much to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment