.....only the good ones. For that's what he is, ya? A good bad guy. And I've mentioned before that I like that sort. Latest TV obsession, this. Have to say, its been done really well. I really like Dexter's internal dialog. Very humanized. Got a call from G last week at 3 AM his time in India. When asked incredulously what he was up to at that ungodly hour, he replies that he and the wife are engaged in a marathon Dexter viewing session. !!!!. Good to know we are not the only crazies in existence. Blood does run thicker than water....blood...hehe, get it? No? Go watch the spatter analyst at work. Tell me you don't find it at least somewhat intriguing.
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
of serial killers....
.....only the good ones. For that's what he is, ya? A good bad guy. And I've mentioned before that I like that sort. Latest TV obsession, this. Have to say, its been done really well. I really like Dexter's internal dialog. Very humanized. Got a call from G last week at 3 AM his time in India. When asked incredulously what he was up to at that ungodly hour, he replies that he and the wife are engaged in a marathon Dexter viewing session. !!!!. Good to know we are not the only crazies in existence. Blood does run thicker than water....blood...hehe, get it? No? Go watch the spatter analyst at work. Tell me you don't find it at least somewhat intriguing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:-D We are still hooked. Waiting to finish off all episodes so we can have our lives back again. Lol.
I hear you :) plus we are dealing with having to explain to mey how its possible that dexter murders so many people and never gets caught. i'm planning to ask her to get back to b'lore and get you guys to explain :-P
Post a Comment