Just unbelievable that 2012 is over. Time is truly flying by. I have spent the last several days just reflecting, and there has been so much to reflect on. For the most part, I keep thinking of N, and the absolute joy he has brought into our lives. Could not have asked for a sweeter, smarter, happier, and more loving child. I am amazed today, that my munchkin of 4 years and three months loves airplanes as much as he does. Obsession is more like it. He can spend hours just standing by the runway Dulles or Reagan and watch the planes take off and land. Over the holidays, he spent days at Udvaar Hazy and the DC Air and Space. He can look at models, engines, propellers for hours on end. He can fly paper airplanes for hours. He has a dozen toy planes that he plays with over and over. All they do is land and take off, but in his vivid imagination, they cross the skies over the clouds and oceans and land in distant places. Only to take off and come back again. :-). I asked him recently whether he wanted to become a pilot when he grew up. He considered. Then he looked at me and shook his head. No? Firefighter then? No? Doctor? Chef? Policeman? No, no, no. What then, I asked, really wondering. And my little munchkin says, in all seriousness: I want to go to the office like Mamma and Baba, and work on the computer.
No words. Really. :-)
No words. Really. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment