Thinking of you so much today. Time has flown, but you have brought that to my life which I think I cannot live without, ever - unconditional love. And joy. And meaning, like never before.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I will stop by to hello soon. And then, yes, we'll have some of your favourite cake to share with your friends.
Five - just so unbelievable my love. Today, I send prayers and thoughts of gratitude for being given you. I wish all the best blessings for you, but I cannot be thankful enough for you truly are and have been my biggest blessing.
Love always, always,
Mamma
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I will stop by to hello soon. And then, yes, we'll have some of your favourite cake to share with your friends.
Five - just so unbelievable my love. Today, I send prayers and thoughts of gratitude for being given you. I wish all the best blessings for you, but I cannot be thankful enough for you truly are and have been my biggest blessing.
Love always, always,
Mamma
No comments:
Post a Comment