Monday, December 13, 2010

Ah, Love :-)

The distance, it has always been the biggest pain to deal with.  In time, I accepted it, and moved on with my life.  In time, and time does have this way of helping you deal with things, I made it work out somehow.  This time, though, I was just about unable to come to terms with it.  I should have been there.  I should have.  I could not.  I know he understands.  I know that.  Later, when I saw them together, my heart melted, and my eyes teared up.  Love has a way of easing the pain.  From all sides.  And love, there is plenty of that, now!!

On the flip side, the countdown has begun.  I cannot wait. :-)))))

4 comments:

Chatter Box said...

Cant wait to have you here too!

Mystic said...

Soon!!
:-D

Ranjana said...

:-)
*hug*

Unknown said...

We can't wait .... I can't wait!!! Come soon!!!

Love,
G